You wouldn’t be able to tell by my current get up (thick sweater and jacket used as a blanket to cover my legs) but summer is approaching. And, true to form, I’m checking all my favorite sites looking for new pieces to add to my wardrobe.
- Simply Be’s Black Cold Shoulder Dress ($64.99): Can’t go wrong with a simple black dress. Not to mention, off the shoulder is so in this summer. And, how cute does Gabi look in it? Those silver shoes totally make the outfit!
- Boohoo’s Open Shoulder Woven Swing Dress ($40): A bit short but I’m loving the off shoulder, swing dress look. Extra points for the spaghetti strap which means I won’t have to continuously adjust the shoulders.
- Simply Be’s Lace Trim Boho Dress ($62.50): LOVE!
- Asos’s Off Shoulder Dress in Orange Tropical Print ($56): So looks like I’m running with this off shoulder trend despite my stretch marks, but how cute is this dress?!!! I just want to wear this on the beach, honestly.
- Asos’ Floral Mini Aline Dress ($127): I’m always up for any wardrobe item that makes me feel like a beautiful fairy. But, alas, I’ll be waiting until this dress goes on sale.
- Simply Be’s Traffic People Harmony Dress ($67.50): By far my favorite on the list. This one looks a bit thick, but I love the retro vibe of it. Certainly great for cooler days and to wear into fall.